Skip To Main Content

Transfers to Rockwood

Gifted students transferring into Rockwood may be referred for gifted assessment. The gifted referral forms can be obtained by contacting your child's school counselor/office or the CCL Identification Office. Once the CCL Identification Office receives the referral form, the identification office will reach out to the previous school district to request gifted assessment records. After acquiring the gifted assessment records, the identification office will utilize the assessments that match the Rockwood Gifted Program's criteria and administer any assessments needed. Please note that test results must be received by our office at least three weeks prior to the start of a new semester. Information that is received after this point will be considered during the following semester's admission process.